c-Home is a new series of pre-fabricated homes that upcycles shipping containers to create unique single-family homes that are fully-functional and sustainable. These well-designed homes provide from 300 SQFT to 1,300 SQFT of living space. c-Home is the great looking, affordable and environmentally responsible home you’ve dreamed about!
* SMART: the “upcycling” of shipping containers for construction is a highly sustainable practice, given the huge number of containers that lay unused all over our planet. This is sustainability starting at “point zero”, without compromising structural quality, or great design.
* BEAUTIFUL: this cutting-edge style of design exploits the structural and industrial beauty of shipping containers to create modern, well-appointed home with open spaces full of light.
* STRONG: containers are made entirely of Cor-ten steel, and their assembly creates a stronger and more durable structure than typical construction methods.
* EFFICIENT: site preparation and off-site module fabrication is timed to occur simultaneously, resulting in time and cost savings.
* EVERYWHERE: c-Home can be placed in any geographical region and can be enjoyed anywhere by anyone
This introductory model is ideal as a permanent or vacation home! Its 40'x16' footprint provides 1,280 square feet of living space on two levels.
The open layout is conducive to contemporary living. The wide front and back glass walls provide beautiful light and wonderful views. The open living area is designed for easy configuration – allowing you to combine living, dining, work spaces according to your lifestyle and needs. Large decks seamlessly expand this living space into the back and front yards. The kitchen is both modern and distinctive, with quality fixtures, finishes and appliances, as well as a walk-in pantry with plenty of storage.
Separate stairways each lead to one of the two large bedroom suites (16'x20'), both with full bathrooms and walk-in closet. The comfortable size, along with private access, makes either room ideal to serve as a home office or guest room.
Other innovative green-building aspects - such as solar hot water heating and green roof technology - can be easily integrated as add-on options.